Approximately 90,000,000 deaf people start their lives at a disadvantage due to the fact that the hearing majority are unfamiliar with their language - sign language.
We aim to impact the present and make history in the same breath.
Sign Now is an international start-up that specializes in on-demand sign language translation for the deaf community - anywhere and anytime.
Our company is made up of a combination of both deaf and non-deaf employees. The professional aspect is managed entirely by our deaf managers, who stand at the forefront of all our activity.
Over the past 5 years, we have succeeded in bringing international recognition to sign language.
The Sign Now app is a service-based technology that connects between the deaf community and sign language interpreters.
We offer a variety of video call options including call-back, on-demand, and pre-scheduled calls, all with minimum clicks involved. And the highlight - it is free for the deaf community with our B2B & B2G business models.
Following extensive and in-depth research, we have succeeded in refining and determining the needs of our deaf users.
1. A combination of technology and human touch as it relates to sign language translation. Sign language translation is one of the only domains in which the human touch is more important than the related technology
2. Accessible user experience for all categories of deaf persons: elderly, deaf and blind and more. Minimum clicks involved.
3. One stop shop - everything the deaf community needs in one place
4. Minimum bureaucracy We wish we could switch “Minimum” to “zero”
5. Free for deaf users - Thanks to our B2B&B2G business models
6. All sign languages - We connect local deaf people with local interpreters
Our International Vision
Sign Now is the only international social start-up that provides on-demand sign language services across the globe.
We are challenging the status quo in the international sign language translation market by creating the most advanced solutions at the social, business and technological levels.
concurrently, and no less important - we aim to provide the option of making large physical events accessible to sign language interpretation, as we did successfully with the Eurovision song contest.
Interested in collaborating?
Our Global Impact Goals
By measuring our social impact, we learn, adapt, and grow.
In The Press
We work for the deaf community.
We work day, and night, to assure that the deaf community get’s the highest standard of sign language translation that will help create true equality.
We are creating global history. Right Now.